Free Family Swim times available for Northern York County School District residents only!
1. Usage of the Northern High School Pool is for District residents only. There is no charge to swim during these dates and time periods.
2. Groups of more than 5 please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may have the appropriate staff on hand.
3. Please follow the pool rules: Children under the age of 9 must be swim tested.
4. Parents are responsible for their children.
5. Children under the age of 7 must have a parent in the water within arm’s reach.
6. An adult must remain in the water within arm’s reach of any child wearing an approved floatation device and must remain in shallow water (less than 5ft.)
7. Children are not to be left unattended in the pool or pool area.
Lifeguards have complete authority in the pool at all times. Anyone who fails to follow the rules of the lifeguard will be asked to leave.
Dates for Community Swim
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
May 4, 11, 18
Contact: Val Cassell: email@example.com
*Days and times are subject to change due to school district events or inclement weather.