1. Usage of the Northern High School Pool is for District residents only.
2. Groups more than 5 please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may have the appropriate staff on hand.
3. Please follow the pool rules: Children under the age of 9 must be swim tested.
4. Parents are responsible for their children.
5. Children under the age of 7 must have a parent in the water within arm’s reach.
6. An adult must remain in the water within arm’s reach of any child wearing an approved flotation device and must remain in shallow water (less than 5ft.).
7. Children are not to be left unattended in the pool or pool area.
Lifeguards have complete authority in the pool at all times. For safety reasons, anyone who fails to follow lifeguard instructions will be asked to leave.
Dates for Community Swim
12:15 pm to 1:30 pm
October 6, 13, & 27
Contact: Val Cassell: email@example.com
*Days and times are subject to change due to school district events or inclement weather