Google Help Tips
Click on the links below for tutorials for Google Docs from Udemy (You will be asked to create an account to watch the tutorials)
Students can use Google Docs to:
- Work on assignments and projects from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Collaborate and publish group presentations to the web.
- Collect observation data through Google Forms.
- Improve writing skills through peer-editing and feedback.
- Develop 21st century skills through creation, analysis, and evaluation of authentic digital artifacts.
Google Research Tool
Students can use Research Tools to:
- Easy to add information from the web to your documents and presentations.
- show you different types of results — web results, images, quotations, maps, reviews, personal results, and more.
Students can use Google Sites to:
- Create a relevant product to share their learning.
- Build a web site to present a science fair project.
- Create a personal e-portfolio of their work.
- Collaborate and share ideas with other students for group work and peer tutoring.
- Build a website for their research project and publish for the world to see
Teachers can use Google Sites to:
- Create a class web page, including handouts and tutorial videos
Students can use Google Art Project to:
- Explore artwork from museums around the world.
- The Art project is a collaboration between Google and 151 acclaimed art partners from across 40 countries
- Enjoy over 30,000 works of art from sculpture to architecture and drawings
Google World Wonders Project
Students can use Google World Wonders Project to:
- To view archaeological areas of Pompeii to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial
- Google's World Wonders Project aims to bring to life the wonders of the modern and ancient world.