Welcome to the Health Services Website
We would like to welcome you to our web page. By using this section you will be able to visit the web pages of all the nurses in the school district. All you need to know is the name of your child's school nurse and click on her name. Our web page will have a variety of topics and information. By clicking on a topic, you can down load important forms (physical, dental, etc.), you can visit informative web sites, learn about common childhood illnesses, check the guidelines for when you should keep your child home from school and find out what immunizations your child may be receiving at their next doctor's appointment.
A Health Record is kept on every student and is updated as needed.
Please also keep us updated:
- If your child receives an immunization, please send updated immunization reports to the school nurse.
- If your child is on long term medicine given only at home, please let us know so we can be aware of any possible side effects.
- If you change jobs, get a cell phone, or have a new babysitter, please notify the district of new phone numbers in case we need to reach you.
- Please also update your contact information in the Parent Portal and the order in which you would like us to place phone calls by: Signing in to the Parent Portal, select your child, Student Backpack, Change Student Data, Emergency Call order.
- IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE: File below