Welcome to the Health Services Website
Welcome to our web page. In this section, you can visit the web pages of all the nurses in the school district. All you need to know is the name of your child's school nurse and click on her name.
Our web page has a variety of topics and information. By clicking on a topic, you can download important forms (physical, dental, etc.), visit informative web sites, learn about common childhood illnesses, check the guidelines for when you should keep your child home from school and find out what immunizations your child may be receiving at their next doctor's appointment.
A Health Record is kept on every student and is updated as needed. Please also keep us updated:
- If your child receives an immunization, please send updated immunization reports to the school nurse.
- If your child is on long term medicine given only at home, please let us know so we can be aware of any possible side effects.
- If you change jobs, get a cell phone, or have a new babysitter, please notify the district of new phone numbers in case we need to reach you.
- Please also update your contact information in the Parent Portal and the order in which you would like us to place phone calls. To do this, sign in to the Parent Portal, select your child, Student Backpack, Change Student Data, Emergency Call order.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE (this form and other health files are also available to read and download below)