About the Teacher
Twenty three years ago, after being honorably discharged from the United States Air Force and two years residing in Mechanicsburg borough, my wife and I moved to the Dillsburg area. The primary factor when selecting a community to raise our family was the local schools, therefore, it was the Northern School District that drew us to Dillsburg. We love the community of Dillsburg and our association with the school. We look forward to serving and reaping the benefits of our community for many years to come.
- Social Studies Teacher, Northern High School (2008-present)
- Youth Director, Community Christian Fellowship (2006-2010)
- School Administrator, Northern School District (2004-2008)
- Social Studies Teacher, Big Spring High School (1999-2004)
- Social Studies Teacher, Christian School of York (1997-1999)
- M.Ed. Teaching and Curriculum Penn State University
- PA Principal Certification K-12 Penn State University
- B.A. Secondary Education York College of PA
I enjoy sports, as a participant and spectator, and love to be with people. My wife, Cindy, works as a home health caregiver. She enjoys serving others in any capacity. Our son Ben, graduated from Northern and Virginia Tech and is currently serving on the coaches film staff with the Minnesota Vikings. Our duaghter, Maggie, is also a Northern grad and is attending Millersville University, majoring in Elementary and Special Education. Our family loves to travel, especially to any beach, anywhere, anytime!